Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Introduction


For the fall semester, I will be exploring librarianship as it plugs into the digital world. Digital Tools, Trends, and Debates, the course for which I have created this blog, will expose me to digital technologies and help me evaluate these tools with a discerning eye. I am also enrolled in Digital Libraries this semester. It is my intent to connect the theory I learn about digital technologies in the former class with the practical matters of building and maintaining a digital collection, which I will learn while in the latter.

Through this blog I aim to share what I learn about one digital tool or product (to be chosen in the very near future). By doing careful research, I will provide updates as to the knowledge I glean over the course of this semester. Stay with me to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment